- having no limits in range or scope; “to start with a theory of unlimited freedom is to end up with unlimited despotism”- Philip Rahv; “the limitless reaches of outer space”
- inexhaustible: that cannot be entirely consumed or used up; “an inexhaustible supply of coal”
- (of a company) Not limited
- (of a problem) Having an infinite number of solutions
- outright: without reservation or exception
- Not limited or restricted in terms of number, quantity, or extent
- purchasable: available for purchase; “purchasable goods”; “many houses in the area are for sale”
- For Sale is the fifth album by German pop band Fool’s Garden, released in 2000.
- For Sale is a tour EP by Say Anything. It contains 3 songs from …Is a Real Boy and 2 additional b-sides that were left off the album.
- A loose granular substance, typically pale yellowish brown, resulting from the erosion of siliceous and other rocks and forming a major constituent of beaches, riverbeds, the seabed, and deserts
- A stratum of sandstone or compacted sand
- French writer known for works concerning women’s rights and independence (1804-1876)
- sandpaper: rub with sandpaper; “sandpaper the wooden surface”
- a loose material consisting of grains of rock or coral
- An expanse of sand, typically along a shore
- A railroad car of a specified kind
- (car) a motor vehicle with four wheels; usually propelled by an internal combustion engine; “he needs a car to get to work”
- (car) a wheeled vehicle adapted to the rails of railroad; “three cars had jumped the rails”
- A road vehicle, typically with four wheels, powered by an internal combustion engine and able to carry a small number of people
- A vehicle that runs on rails, esp. a railroad car
- (car) the compartment that is suspended from an airship and that carries personnel and the cargo and the power plant
Hydroplane Greg Hopp | U-100 Leland Unlimited hydroplane pilot Greg Hopp in open cockpit during the Oryx Cup – UIM World Championships Hydroplane Race Racing. Photo by © ROMMELBANGIT
CHRONOLOGICAL LIST OF EVENTS
Doha, Qatar, 16/11/2009. Unlimited Hydroplanes prepare for the much awaited Oryx Cup 2009 which begins on the 19th November. Doha, Qatar, 16/11/2009.
Unlimited Hydroplanes are all set and ready at Al Corniche Waterfront beside Sheraton Park for the much awaited Oryx Cup, the final UIM World Championship Race of 2009 season and the first ever in Doha who spearheaded by Sheikh Hassan Bin Jabor Al Thani, an accomplished boat racer and the 1st Qatari to win a class 1 Grand Prix. Qatar Marine Sports Federation (QMSF) and American Boat Racing Association (ABRA) will laid out the event and the 2 miles parallel course in Doha Bay with the city’s downtown skyline which is perfect for fans. ABRA’s Sam Cole and Ken Muscatel (U-25) said the course itself is perfectly ideal for the boat race and considered to be better compared to other courses. The world class race course runs from 19-21 November 2009 Doha Bay at Al Corniche Waterfront.
Tourists and racing fans take a glimpse and snap shots of UH around fenced pit area.
Doha, Qatar, 18/11/2009. The U-1 Oh Boy! Oberto / Miss Madision? race team for the 2009 Oryx Cup UIM Championship test their engine in preparation for the Unlimited Qualifying round. The boat is powered by a Lycoming T-55 L7 Turbine using ?Jet A? fuel and is owned by Citizens of the City of Madison, Indiana. The hull was built in 2007 with 3 wins weighing about 2,812 kg (6,200 lbs) 9.677 meters (31 feet, 9 inches) long by 4.420 meters (14 feet, 6 inches) in width and will be driven by Steve David (55) of Florida USA.
Doha, Qatar. 19/11/2009. DAY 1 Qualifying rounds held for Unlimited Hydroplane Racing teams participating in the Oryx Cup 2009,
Dave Villwock (55) driving U-16 Ellstrom Elam Plus claim the top spot and setting a new record time average in 3 lap stint (235.651km/h) as the fastest around the 3.22km course. Steve David (55) driving U-1 Oh Boy! Oberto/Miss Madison place at #2 spot, just two notch shy time record against Villwock in the qualifying round for Oryx Cup 2009 Doha Qatar, Thursday 11/19/2009.
Comparing other Unlimited Race courses the salt content is higher of about 14% as they claimed to be in ideal racing conditions as well as a problem if it gets inside the jet turbine. Crew members see to it that contamination of salt in Hydroplane are sprayed wash with fresh water.
Ken Muscatel (61) driving U-25 Superior Racing commited a violation while U-100 driven by Greg Hopp (41) of Leland Racing did not start placing them 9th and 10th place respectively.
On Friday 11/20/2009, the 2 paired sections will compete for the unlimited heat. Teams are allowed to test run from 9 am, 2 hours prior to the official opening ceremony which will start at 12:00 pm.
Oryx Cup in Doha was attended by spectators along the crescent shape Doha Bay Waterfront.
DOHA, Qatar. 20/11/2009. DAY 2 The H1 Unlimited 2009 Oryx Cup UIM World Championship qualifying rounds in Doha were attended by spectators along the crescent shape Doha Bay Waterfront.
Steve David (55) driving U-1 Oh Boy! Oberto/Miss Madison and Dave Villwock (55) driving U-16 Ellstrom Elam Plus won the qualifying heat section for 2A and 2B respectively gaining 400 points a piece in the H1 Unlimited Oryx Cup 2009, Friday 20/11/3009 in Doha Qatar. Both racers will race side by side in heat 3B Saturday 21/11/2009.
Unlimited Hydroplane series has been changed to H1 Unlimited (formerly ABRA) with immediate effect as announce thursday 19/11/2009 was the first race for the circuit outside of North America.
H1 Unlimited 2009 Oryx Cup UIM World Championship in Doha was attended by spectators along the crescent shape Doha Bay Waterfront, Qatar, 20/11/2009.
DOHA, Qatar. 21/11/2009. DAY 3 J. Michael Kelly of U-7 Graham Trucking wins the first Oryx Cup UIM Championships in the final heat, While Steve David takes places second.
J. Michael Kelly (30) driving U-7 Graham Trucking (red,white colored hull) wins the first Oryx Cup UIM Championships in the final heat, Saturday 11/21/2009, Doha, Qatar. While Steve David (55) driving U-1 Oh Boy! Oberto/Miss Madison (green, red, silver, and white colored hull) and Team named H1 Unlimited National High Points Champion and retain the coveted U-1 designation for the 2010 season part from being second placer in the final heat.
Dave Villwock (55) driving U-16 Ellstrom Elam Plus (orange and blue colored hull) did not make to the top spot because of burning nozzle after dash start in the final heat.
Jeff Bernard (25) the second youngest driver in the Oryx Cup Championship, driving U-5 Formulaboats.com (red and white colored hull) flip over during the initial rounds, restarts the final heat. Jeff exited his hull on his own and ap